The other day, I was in Nadya's room helping her clean it before bedtime. Earl and I decided that she is now at an age where she can start helping us clean up and that she needs to earn certain things that she wants. She told me that she wanted a pink piggy bank for her penny, so I told her that she needed to help us every day but cleaning her room, picking up after herself, etc.
So back to the helping in her room. As I was trying to get her to put away her toys, I noticed that all of her animals were wearing her doll clothes or her princess dress up clothes. I was trying to get her to put them away when she said "but mom it's Tinkerbell's party. They have to go to Tinkerbell's party" I couldn't stop laughing. During quiet time, she had dressed up all of her dolls and animals and wrapped different things in blankets of hers for the party. It was so cute. I'm sometimes amazed at the imagination she has. I know that she didn't get it from me but I loved to hear the things that she comes up with.
Nadya has also started to write the alphabet. I have tried a few times to get her to do this but lately it's all by herself. She just pulls out some paper and starts writing the letters, or trying to write names of people she knows. I can't believe how fast she is learning things. I don't know if I will be able to keep up with her. It's fun to watch her learn and see how her mind is working.
So back to the helping in her room. As I was trying to get her to put away her toys, I noticed that all of her animals were wearing her doll clothes or her princess dress up clothes. I was trying to get her to put them away when she said "but mom it's Tinkerbell's party. They have to go to Tinkerbell's party" I couldn't stop laughing. During quiet time, she had dressed up all of her dolls and animals and wrapped different things in blankets of hers for the party. It was so cute. I'm sometimes amazed at the imagination she has. I know that she didn't get it from me but I loved to hear the things that she comes up with.
Nadya has also started to write the alphabet. I have tried a few times to get her to do this but lately it's all by herself. She just pulls out some paper and starts writing the letters, or trying to write names of people she knows. I can't believe how fast she is learning things. I don't know if I will be able to keep up with her. It's fun to watch her learn and see how her mind is working.
3 comments:
I love, love, love your family pictures! You all coordinate so well! Cute family!
Those family pics of you guys are adorable! Where did you get them done? Its so sad how kids grow up so fast! But they are fun
What a cute little Nadya! I love kids and their make believe play. And your family pictures are the cutest things ever! I love them!
Post a Comment