I can't believe that Sam is 18 months now. We finally were able to get her into the doctor and everything is great. She did awesome with her iron check and shot. Only cried for a second. I really like her new doctor and am so grateful to have Amberlee give me her name. Thanks Amberlee. Sam's stats are this:
weight: 23 lbs 9 oz, 30th percentile
height: 34 inches, 95th percentile
and her head is 85th percentile
She is tall and skinny as usual.
Sam posing naked.
A cute picture close-up.weight: 23 lbs 9 oz, 30th percentile
height: 34 inches, 95th percentile
and her head is 85th percentile
She is tall and skinny as usual.
Sam posing naked.
I wanted to get one of her on the table. She is such a cute little girl.
Samantha is such a fun girl. She loves playing with her sister. She tries to do everything that Nadya does. She is trying to jump now, she loves to spin. She is growing up way to fast but I guess that's the way it always is.

2 comments:
Wow! She is getting so old, and she is adorable!
18 months already! Really? What a cute girl!
Post a Comment