I just thought this was a cute picture of the girls. The love each other so much. And Nadya loves having her picture taken with Samantha.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Never Happens
Most of you know that Nadya never takes a nap. She gave them up right after Samantha was born, and I'm luck if she gets a nap once every few months. I do still have her go to quiet time during Samantha's nap in the afternoon. So the other day, after waking up at 6:30 in the morning, I put her into quiet time. A little while later, it being very quiet, I went to check on her. This is what I found. She was out cold in between her puzzle pieces. It was so cute to see her sleeping there. I was also grateful for the break.

I just thought this was a cute picture of the girls. The love each other so much. And Nadya loves having her picture taken with Samantha.
I just thought this was a cute picture of the girls. The love each other so much. And Nadya loves having her picture taken with Samantha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment