Today we took Sam in for another eye exam. I don't know about anyone else, but I am getting so tired of taking my girls to the doctors. I'm grateful to have them and that we are able to live in a time where health care is so advanced, but it gets so tedious and I hate subjecting Sam to it especially.
It was just a routine check-up for her to make sure that she is still seeing clearly and that her drooping eyelid is not impeding her vision. They dilated her eyes which I hate having to do to her because it affects her the rest of the day. Anyway, the doctor said that she is doing great. We are going to see a surgeon to decide if we want to fix the eyelid before we move. I don't want her vision to suffer in the future and while we have a great hospital so close, we want to make sure she is okay.
Anyway, get ready because I get to take Nadya to the doctor next week for her 4 year exam. I can't believe how fast time flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment