Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Feats


The girls are getting bigger every day. I can't believe how fast they are growing and how much they can do now. Nadya is writing better every day and she loves to write everyones names. She absolutely loves the camera and Sam. She is always wanting to hold her and hug her. She is even trying to pick her up and move her. A little scary and we are trying to let her know that it is not okay.
Sam is doing way too many things too fast. She has started to work towards crawling but along with that, she is pulling herself up onto things. I am not ready for her to be doing all of this. The funny thing is that even though she is starting to crawl, she refuses to roll over. No matter how I work with her, she doesn't like to roll.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley Rae said...

She is so smart- her letters are perfect!