Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TAGGED!

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

So I have never heard or done this before but hey it seems like fun so thanks Jenny.

3 Joys
My girls
My husband
Getting emails/comments from friends and family

3 Fears
losing my kids
moving
something happening to the apartment

3 Goals
becoming a better mother
being more active/in shape
getting a house

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
taking pictures of the girls
blogging/journaling
watching so you think you can dance

3 random facts
I bit my tongue off when I was getting out of the bathtub as a kid
I thought I wanted to be a physical therapist
Earl and Nadya's birthdays are only 3 days apart and Samantha and my birthdays are only 3 days apart.

I tag Amy, Stephanie, Sarah L., Rachel, and Rachelle

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Ouch.... did your tongue just grow back like normal?? Sounds painful. Thanks for the tag... I did this tag a few months ago... but maybe I'll do it again. See you at the reunion.