Sunday, October 26, 2014

Nadya and Samantha start school and haircuts

This year, the Nadya and Samantha started a new school again.  When we moved, I was expecting to have them start school in the middle of August like they always had but was surprised to find out that they started at the end of July.  I was definitely not prepared both with supplies and to have them leave.  It was a rush to get them ready.  I decided that they needed haircuts first and it was a dramatic change for me.  I didn't realize how much a I had cut off until I looked at pictures again.  They needed the cut and they look good but it was definitely a change.  The girls have enjoyed school here and we definitely like the area.

Before the cut


 Their first day of school outfits

 Traditional getting on the bus picture

No comments: