Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Samantha

It was Samantha's birthday today.  I can't believe that she is 4 this year.  She had fun bringing cupcakes to school, she got flowers from her friend, Gavin, and had fun opening presents from family and our friends, the Bates.  She loved her gifts and playing with them.  
We have been so blessed  to have this sweet girl in our family.  She is very smart and I am amazed at what she has learned to do this year.  She is writing her name, knows her alphabet and multiple other things.  She loves to go to tumbling and play with her sisters.  She is a great big sister and helps me when I ask.  Happy Birthday, Samantha.  We love you.





 Samantha's flowers from Gavin.



Samantha's Barbie cake.  She loves her barbies.

2 comments:

danny.des.jack.nora said...

I can't believe how big all your girls are getting!!! Crazy. Looks like you guys are doing great! We miss you. We will be in kville in just a few weeks for testing. Can't wait to see you guys!

Molly said...

She's such a pretty girl. How fun. Your kids are all so sweet. And happy late bday to you. I hope it was very exciting.