Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last Finals, Ever

This has been a great weekend.  We have had Earl home and his whole attention.  He finished his last finals on Friday and did great.  He no longer has to sit in a classroom and is getting ready to study for boards.  Yes he has to still study but it is different for me.  In only 3 weeks, he will be done with boards, too and then he gets to officially start on doing rotations and actually seeing what it's like to be a doctor.  I'm so proud of all the hard work he has done so far and how much he has learned.  He has been able to balance school life, family life, and still do his church calling and I am truly amazed at all he does.  What a great example he is to me.
These two years have gone by so fast.  I didn't think that it would when we first started here and I thought that it would be hard to have him gone all of the time.  However, we worked it out really well for our family.  He did study hard and a lot but he always made time for our family at night before the girls went to bed and he helped out with everything that he could.  He has been amazing during this pregnancy even though he had school.  I truly could not have gotten through it without him.
Thanks you, Earl for all you do for our family.  Congrats on finishing your finals and we are so proud of you.  Good luck on boards.

No comments: