Saturday, August 1, 2009

Crazy

Well, moving is not the funnest thing to do but I couldn't have asked for a better move out process. We had great help in packing the truck and cleaning the apartment that we were able to do it in under three hours. My sisters were awesome at cleaning and the apartment looked great. Thanks so much you guys for helping me do that. I couldn't have done it without you. I also want to thank Earl's family for all of their help and Adam and Jason for helping in loading the truck. It was so nice to have so much help. It made the process a lot less stressful. I'm so grateful for having such great families and friends.
I'm nervous for the next step but it will be a fun adventure.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck to you guys!!

Shaunna said...

Rachel how was the move? Do you like your new place? Hey I went private with my blog and don't have your email to add to it. You can send me your email address to shaunnalee@gmail.com

Good luck with all the new stuff. I was only six weeks a head of you I know exactly what your going through.