Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our Little Fishies!

So this week, we have taken the girls swimming a few diffent times. I was kind of worried about how Samantha would handle the water. I shouldn't have worried. She absolutely loved it. From the minute she got in, she was putting her face in the water and had a permanent smile on her face. Even though she was cold one of the days, she just chattered but smiled. It was so much fun. We took the girls to the Murray swimming pool yesterday because Earl had the day off. It was so much fun. Nadya loved the slide and being able to go down it by herself. That's pretty much what she did the whole time. Samantha loved being able to play in the shallow end and walk around. It was nice to have Scott and Heidi with us too. The girls always had someone to play with. It was great weather and I loved being able to spend time together as a family. I love that both of my girls love the water.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: