Sam really liked her bear from Great-grandma and grandpa.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Sam's 1st Birthday Party!
We had Samantha's party today and it was a lot of fun. Both of our families were able to come and it was so good to have everyone there. She loved all of the presents and she is going to be one cute girl with all of the cute clothes that she was given. Thanks everyone for coming and sharing this day with Samantha. It means a lot to us since we won't be able to do birthdays with everyone again for a while. Sam loves the toys and I know she will have a lot of fun with them.
Sam really liked her bear from Great-grandma and grandpa.
Getting ready to play with one of her new toys.
Yummy cake.
Getting ready to blow out the candle.
Sam really liked her bear from Great-grandma and grandpa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe she is one. Glad she had a fun b-day. I love the cake you did a great job on it!
Nice work on the cake. I bet that took a lot of time! It looks delicious.
Cute birthday cake! You will have to tell me how you did it.
Wow, cool cake! Your hair is getting so long..looks good!!
Post a Comment