So, Nadya loves to hold Samantha and she likes to give her lots of hugs and kisses. Samantha adores her big sister. She watches her all of the time and smiles when she sees her.
Nadya loves to play in grandma's storage bins. She plays hide and seek in them and she also likes Earl and Scott to throw her in the air while in it. Her comment to them is "lift me up, boys."
Nadya got to go to the fire station for the mother's group. She was scared of the firemen when they tried on their gear. She did, however, really enjoy climbing on the truck and proceeded to buckler herself in when she sat down. She had fun with the pole and tried to climb up it. It was a fun trip for all of us. Samantha slept through the whole thing.
4 comments:
Rachel, I'm so glad that you have finally done the blog thing. It is fun to see how your family is doing. We are back now and it'd be fun to get together sometime.
Hallelujah!! It is about time Healys! I am so glad you have a blog. It will be great to be able to keep in touch with how you are all doing! I can't believe how big your kids are getting...what cuties! We will all have to get together again sometime!!
Hey Tom (Ace) and the Healys, looks like you're having fun. You sure have a cute family. The kids grow up quickly, don't they?
-Kenny and Ann
Hi, Rachel!! I'm so glad you started a blog and that you told me about it :) I can't believe how big Nadya is... holy cow. And Samantha is such a cutie! (They both are, of course.)
Looks like everything is going great for you.
Welcome to blog-world. Haha.
Post a Comment